1. How to buy digital gold on GoldLane?
On the GoldLane app,
1. Open buy option
2. Choose the commodity you want to buy.
3. Enter value in Rupee or Weight
4. Proceed to payment.
2. What can I do with my accumulated digital Gold?
At GoldLane, we offer you the flexibility to sell, exchange or get your gold delivered to your doorstep.
3. What is the minimum amount required to buy digital gold/silver?
We offer digital gold/silver purchase options from prices starting as low as ₹1.
4. What is the purity of gold/silver I buy from GoldLane?
Our offerings include 24 Karat (999) and 22 Karat (916) Gold and Silver (999).
5. What is the assurance for purity and safety of the gold/silver I purchase?
All our offerings are BIS Hallmark/Independent Assayer certified. GoldLane offers the best assurance for your gold, in terms of quality as well as security.
Industry Standard Vaults, coupled with insurance coverage, ensures that your gold and investments are in the safest hands.
6. How to check my vault balance?
On the GoldLane app, choose vault option and you should be able to see your vault balance with nett worth of it.
7. Can I buy gold/silver coins directly?
Yes, you will be able to make purchases directly from the GoldLane app. Our highest safety standards ensure that all your private information is safe with us.
8. Where can I obtain an invoice for my purchases?
After a purchase is made, an Invoice will be sent directly to your registered email id.
You can also find a copy of the Invoice in your order summary.
9. Can I cancel the Buy order?
Unfortunately, once an order is placed, you will not be able to cancel it.
10. How often are the prices changed/updated for a transaction?
Gold/Silver prices are linked to International markets and often fluctuate. Once a transaction is initiated, you have to complete the purchase within five minutes, following which the prices are updated again.
11. How do you determine the price?
At GoldLane, the rates on our gold/silver offerings are based on International Pricing Standards. Local taxes/GST is included before we determine the final price.
12. My Buy order was successful, but it hasn’t reflected in my Digital Vault?
We usually take 5-30 minutes to process your order. Don’t be alarmed if the transaction doesn’t reflect in the vault immediately. In case the status does not change after 30 minutes, please contact our support team and we’ll help you resolve the issue.
13. How to create Buy alert?
Go to buy screen and click on the alert icon on the top right to create. (or)
Go to settings, and click on “My Alerts”, then click "create Alert" and select buy alert.
From there choose your precious metals, gold or silver. Then enter the amount in rupees or weight of metal you wish to buy. Enter the gold rate per gram at which u want to be alerted, e g. ₹4,700/gm. Once your alert is active, it will send you a push notification via your mobile device.
14. How does a buy alert work?
When you set a buy price alert in the GoldLane app, you will be notified when the gold price reaches the price that is set by you. After receiving the notification you can decide if you want to buy gold at that particular price. With this alert feature we relieve your stress of watching the gold price daily.
15. Will my order be executed automatically?
No. The app will alert you once the price reaches your target price. You will need to approve the payment to complete the order.
16. How will I be notified of the buy alert?
You will get notified by push notification from the GoldLane app.